- What is Oportun’s mission?
Our mission is to provide inclusive, affordable financial services that empower our customers to build a better future.
- When did Oportun become a public company?
Oportun became a public company in September 2019.
- What exchange does Oportun trade on and what is its ticker symbol and CUSIP number?
Oportun’s shares trade on the NASDAQ Global Select Market (NASDAQ) under the ticker symbol OPRT. Our CUSIP number is 68376D104.
- Where is Oportun headquartered?
Oportun is headquartered in San Carlos, California.
- What year was Oportun founded?
Oportun was founded in 2005.
- When does Oportun’s fiscal year end?
Our fiscal year ends on December 31.
- When is your next quarterly earnings release date and conference call webcast?
Oportun will send out a press release announcing the earnings date and conference call information prior to the actual date. Please look for a link to the webcast in the “News & Events” section of the website.
- How do I invest in Oportun common stock?
You can buy shares of Oportun stock through any financial institution that offers brokerage services.
- Does Oportun offer a direct stock purchase plan?
Oportun does not currently offer a direct stock purchase plan. Common shares are available for purchase directly through any financial institution that offers brokerage services.
- Who is Oportun’s registrar and transfer agent?
- How do I transfer stock, change the address on my shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate?
To make changes to a stock certificate, please contact our transfer agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust Company.
- Who is Oportun’s independent auditor?
Our independent auditors are Deloitte & Touche, LLP.
- Does Oportun pay a dividend on its common stock?
We do not currently pay a dividend on our common stock.
- How do I get added to the distribution list for Oportun press releases and email alerts?
Investors may sign up on Oportun’s investor relations website to receive a variety of materials by email, including press releases, SEC filings, and notice of quarterly earnings calls.
- How do I obtain a copy of the annual report, proxy, and other financial reports?
Please see the SEC filings section of our website.
- How do I contact investor relations?
Oportun’s investor relations phone number is 650-232-9588.
Oportun’s investor relations email address is [email protected].